The Difference between Aberration and Routine is Not understood, and that is main problem for INDIA in name of ANNA and UPA
1. No doubt, UPA with its arrogance, apathy and massive corruption, is much of abnormal entity in Indian system ~ kind of curse
2. This abnormal pain did required, extra measures, to solve issue outside ambit if Normalcy - and thats where First came in Baba Ramdev and then ANNA with his troop of leftist and NGO
ABNORMAL SITUATION AT TIMES NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT - UPA attracted this protest from public and protest is Justified - But wait its not the end
3. UPA is NOT eternal, its a situational winner and hence to solve the treatment (ANNA led protest) has to be aberration and not daily dosage of medicine for life time to INDIA
4. Need to create system not with backdrop of specific situation but with backdrop of cluster of permutation and Combination
Eg - Whether PM should b under of ambit or not, should not be discussed keeping Man Mohan Singh in mind, but it should be discussed keeping in mind the Chair of PM and its rights and Duties, and future consequence. For PM Chair will always remain but not MMS
5. Same thing goes for Pro-ANNA, the current govt is thief / dacoit / brutal curse on INDIA - bt again UPA is not eternal reality hence Respect Parliament and Democracy.
Agreed Lokpal bill needed awakening done by BABA Ramdev and ANNA, all respect to BABA
but it ends very much there, let strong lokpal bill be tabled (already done by BJP as private member bill)
Now awakened society has to do job of vigil observer and not take role of interfering agent with rigidity
6. Also expecting now all reform law to b passed by such pressure is wrong, not that people dont have right, citizens are supreme - however its the citizens who have chosen representative to make law, so either replace inefficient representative
7. Such a mass awakening need not be ridiculed, it represent people's anger toward oppressive government, however This has to be stopped once the process has started and let the democratic process start to overhaul this government who has thrusted anger dissatisfaction amongst its people.
LASTLY, just because ANNA got support for the cause against corruption, the support should not be misused for other agenda's - Instead the strength and importance of parliament should be explained rather than ridiculing system. ANNA should explain the importance of political process, right as citizens - and warn not just cong but all the parties in politics that if they will be corrupt, such protest is in store, however - such protest is to b last resort and not the first. UPA's apathy deserved this protest but not every future parliament needs this, let parliament be allowed to work in ambit of constitution in favor of people, While Anna can teach people how to be vigil and aware observant over government instead of interfering in govt at drop of h at